Saturday, February 5, 2011

Possum Stew!

...Or not... 


Today, while helping my dad take out some water to our chicken coops, a whole chain of events took place started by the simple "uh oh." After a few thoughts rushed through my mind of what that possibly could be, my dad goes on with "We got trouble." Well this certainly isn't the first time we've "had trouble." I was thinking either a. dead chicken, b. broken eggs, or c. some sort of predator. Well when in doubt, always guess C seemed to apply to this situation! When asked to "Go get a shovel" I proceeded to run to the house, grab my camera and then get a shovel. Exciting things need to be documented right? Here's a mugshot of the perpetrator(s):

Well, clearly they weren't TOTALLY dangerous: 


Until.... well um let's just say shovels do appear to be potentially threatening especially when um jabbed in your face... I chose NOT to watch and proceeded to take pictures of the girls (and boy) as they ran out side, very frightened! 



After the possums were all "taken care of" we went back inside. My mom then asked us why we didn't make possum stew out of them... well mom, I'm going to let you figure that one out by yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment