Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year (a little late!)

Well Happy New Year to everyone! I know I'm a little late. I've been pretty busy sitting around enjoying break! Well of course new years morning, ALL the snow melted! I mean all maybe 8 inches of it! The temperature had shot up to 45 degrees (Fahrenheit)! This morning it was nice to wake up to a winter wonderland... sort of. Well everything was coated in white, but definitely not enough to go sledding or build a snowman! Darn.Well my little chicas we're getting excited about the warm weather and no snow! They wanted to run around the yard.. well sorry ladies, it's back inside for you guys!

Today is my last day of break before school! Not really too  excited to be starting a new semester... especially since we have pretty much no idea what our classes are! Seriously school?

No comments:

Post a Comment