Thursday, January 13, 2011

Missing some of my girls!

Living on a 'farm' means you gotta do what you gotta do. For us that meant we have to free up some of our limited space. We've had to do that quite often though. We don't abuse the chickens or anything, it's just life. They get old and stop laying. I was looking at some hatcheries online and saw something about the personality of a silver laced wyandotte. I started cracking up when I saw "Generally outgoing with a tendency towards domination." I used to have two of those. They were extremely sweet, and very social. Their names were Lily (short for Lillian) and Skye. The description was an exact match. Don't have any pictures of them on the computer, but here's a picture from the internet of one.
Really missing having this breed around!

No comments:

Post a Comment